GCU is the official online portal of Grand Canyon University through which students can learn and access all the facilities to advance education easily. All the students of Grand Canyon University can access the GCU portal with the help of their mobile, tablet, or laptop. You can log into the GCU online portal with the help of your Student ID and Password.
All the students of Grand Canyon University are eligible to register for the GCU online portal. With the help of the online portal, students can access their personal information like class schedules, courses, grades, and several others. Along with this you can also see the quizzes and check their marks, check the assignments, and you can also take notes. This portal helps the students in accessing information and managing their activities, and assignments.
How To Reset GCU Online Portal Password?
If you have forgotten your GCU Online Portal password, then no need to worry we are here to help you. Following this guide, you will be able to recover your GCU Online Portal password within a few minutes. Here are the steps to reset your password.
- On your web browser, search for the Grand Canyon University official portal.
- This will land you on the Grand Canyon University homepage.
- You will see two options ‘create new account’ and ‘log in to existing account’.
- Click on the ‘log in to existing account’
- You will see an ‘I forgot my password’ option below the password field.
- Click on that button and register on the account and then click on the reset password.
- Follow the prompts.
- This will reset your password.
If you are a GCU Student you might be interested in GCU Student Portal Login Guide